I live in Tokyo now but most of my friends and family do not. The main idea here is that I can tell these people about interesting things that happen and are seen.

Friday, April 06, 2007

oh

i feel like i oughtta have a bunch to say after a long period of silence but hell you know what NOT REALLY

don't wanna get started complaining about how 70s bands that i liked keep rolling up to Tokyo and doing Vegas type shows for upwards of 8000 yen... i can't be investing that type of bank on the off-chance that they haven't started sucking in the last 30 years... (YEAH I'm looking at you "Cold Blood" but you ain't alone)

anyway i got at least one gig to look forward to

my folks is here and that is alright. there's a certain confidence that a man can only obtain and renew by showing off to his mother. so i'm feeling fresh in that regard. plus they are spoiling me rotten and got me a new camera and 6 (count 'em!?!) kilograms of extra dark chocolate..... yeah apparently it was on special. i suppose a fondue party may be immanent, or else i gotta develop some new fetish. i don't know what else can realistically be done with that amount of chocco

let me re-iterate NEW CAMERA: so there will be new flickrs pretty soon -- i mean what happened to our flickr scene, doggies -- who'd have known i was the heart and soul all along?

ALRIGHT MY SKINWALKERS maybe more later i never really know whats i'm gonna do next (just what i probably won't)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home