I live in Tokyo now but most of my friends and family do not. The main idea here is that I can tell these people about interesting things that happen and are seen.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Stevie Wonder Was Very Excellent My Doggs

Well, the concert was at this place called the Saitama Super Arena, which may give you some indication of its size. We didn't have the best seats exactly, but having seen recent photos of Stevie I was able to work out which barely discernable shape roughly corresponded to his body.

Actually I exaggerate the distance, and the view didn't matter overmuch anyways. He played for about two hours and the set list was better than I dared to hope for. We are talking about 85% real joints to 15% songs that are kinda soft. I thought about doing another pie chart but I think most people know what 85% looks like?

Anyway there was so much realness. Dude's voice seems as supple and beautiful as ever. Though he is kind of fat now, which is awesome, and completely within his mandate. Stevie Wonder has every right to be fat. Why did you bring it up you jerk.

So yeah... I am Stevied up in a big way right now. I'm ready. Do not say some bull crap about Stevie to me. I will slap you and have any novels you may have written banned from school libraries by the Board of Education.

HERE IS A PICTURE I MADE OF ME AND STEVIE

[WOAH the picture was kind of getting more disturbing every time i looked at it so i took it away, sorry]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture looked to me like it was an artists rendering of how Stevie Wonder pictured your face after feeling it with his hands.

Sort of like the bit at the end of the "Hello" video where the blind woman makes a bust of Lionel Richie.

Tue Feb 20, 05:04:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Murray said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Feb 20, 06:11:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Murray said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Feb 20, 06:12:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Murray said...

The image is still hosted here

Personally however, I ain't never want to see that again.

Tue Feb 20, 06:16:00 PM PST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've lost weight and Stevie must be 7' 2" tall.

Wed Feb 21, 12:48:00 AM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home