I live in Tokyo now but most of my friends and family do not. The main idea here is that I can tell these people about interesting things that happen and are seen.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Not Dead Yet

Well, I didn't die at the swimming pool though I was forced to realize that my level of physical fitness is perhaps best described as "abject". However it should be a fun way to exercise and additionally a useful addition to a dude's Apocalypse Skillset so I will go back. How's chlorine in your eyes though? I had forgotten about that shit. Dude... it's chronic.

Flickarz have been quiet lately as my camera doesn't really recharge anymore, though by utilizing massage techniques normally employed only in the relief of acute prostatitis I was able to eke out enough juice for a couple more photos, and those are up now (SPOILER: dead snake in a jar of booze!).

Plus the comic is updated with a pretty basic part 1 of a 2 part thingy (naturally I have broken the site once again in the course of updating it). Keith has sent an email to Lil Jon and you can read it.

Unbelievably, some folks don't know who Lil Jon is - maybe too busy sitting in a darkened room editing the Wikipedia article on cryptography or something. For the benefit of those and others, I submit the following as a crash course in understanding the latest comic... also as evidence that Western society has indeed abandoned any notion of policing the influences to which children are exposed:

LET'S GO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home