I live in Tokyo now but most of my friends and family do not. The main idea here is that I can tell these people about interesting things that happen and are seen.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rise and Shine, Twenty-Nine

well that is my age now, the two and the nine

right now i am eating peanuts that still have the skins on them and the skins are just driving me berserk. godammit they are a bane....

still, a birthday don't start 'fishially none tills i wake up in the morning so i reckon we'll not take having a bunch of manky skins stuck in my teeth as the measure of the day

i ain't sure which year exactly my birthday became less about presents and more about contemplating my inevitable demise but it were a few years afore this one - lucky i ain't prone to fussing about such

anyway, proper update soon doggies

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

30 is the new 21, you young pup

Wed Mar 28, 06:56:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn, I'm so hoping that 30 is the new 21 too... not so far off now for any of us :-P

Happy birthday man
Cheese

Thu Mar 29, 10:22:00 AM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your birthday but I guess it will help you understand why you don't live in Aotearoa any more. http://nz.news.yahoo.com/070329/3/8rm.html

Thu Mar 29, 08:01:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home