I live in Tokyo now but most of my friends and family do not. The main idea here is that I can tell these people about interesting things that happen and are seen.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Tha Flickrs Is Updated

Some new photos are up in the place, with especial reference to a festival I went to last weekend.

At the moment I am writing better photograph captions than blog entries so it may be worth a look-in for those who are unaccountably prose-hungry.

Dandruff production continues, but I have leeway for genuinely creative pursuits also. Currently I'm mostly working on my Xmas Micks Two-Thousand-Sicks. I intend to have it available for download before December 25.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dandruff problem might have something to do with you leaving your dandruff shampoo here, in the shower, in Westmere. It isn't going to do you much good with you being in Tokyo and it being in the shower, in Westmere.

If you want I can FedEx it out to you. But of course only if you want.

Tue Dec 05, 11:59:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Murray said...

Not necessary. Judging by the price of shampoo, washing one's hair is evidently deemed a great luxury here, and a privelige besides - nonetheless by scrimping and saving I have been able to obtain some okay shampoo that checks my sysop snowfall to an acceptable degree.

You are most welcome to use that remaining shampoo however you see fit - a shrine on the mantlepiece perhaps.

Sun Dec 10, 09:26:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home