I live in Tokyo now but most of my friends and family do not. The main idea here is that I can tell these people about interesting things that happen and are seen.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Troubling Connexion

There appears to be a linear relationship between the amount of time I spend playing turn-based strategy games on the computer, and HOW MUCH DANDRUFF IS COMING OFF MY GOT-DANG HEAD.

I could draw you a graph.

Seriously there is a correlation - I just conquered Britain in a Roman Empire simulator and suddenly I gotta run a snowplough over my suit everyday before I go to work. I feel like I should be carrying around one of those fancy gloves that people use to get cat hair off of furniture so I can clean up after myself on the train. Bro - it is chronic.

You see, I've been keeping a low profile of late as I wait to get paid so I can afford to do some stuff. Just working and lounging around at home watching TV shows or conquering the Mediterranean world (instead of drawing or writing as I ought). I have now been paid, so expect some more interesting write-ups in the next few weeks.

Parenthetically - I did go somewhere - I went to Ueno Zoo. It reads like this:

IN MY HOLIDAYS I WENT TO THE ZOO. THE ANIMALS THERE ARE MOSTLY CRAZY AND LONG FOR DEATH. MY FAVOURITE WAS THE SLOW LORIS.

...I didn't feel it deserverd its own write-up.

I MIGHT GO TO THE NOODLE MUSEUM??!?!!?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger etnobofin said...

So when do you get to fulfil the dream of all gaijin and become a fake priest ?

Fri Nov 03, 12:53:00 AM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home