I live in Tokyo now but most of my friends and family do not. The main idea here is that I can tell these people about interesting things that happen and are seen.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Drew A Picture...

...and put it on my comic website as a token indication that I have not given up on my comic website. Colouring it in was just a further morsel of contrition - a swipe at the snivelling nose of my shame.

(The shame in that metaphor being shame at my own procrastination. I think? I should go to bed.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude hows it things are good here someone wants to say hello.

http://www.chemicalfusion.net/jords/savage.jpg

also post a pic of croisont bread

Mon Oct 16, 01:08:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger Murray said...

Awright dude nice one.
That's a lovely shot of the Macho King you got there, thanks for posting it.

I'll try to get a shot of croissant bread, though I expect my camera may spontaneously break like if it was Bigfoot.

Wed Oct 25, 08:25:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home